- Current property owners and tenants in good standing have a priority on slip availability on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Should there be a waiting list; slips will be offered in the order that the applications for slip rental were received, consistent with the size of the vessel and size of available slips.
- Should a prospective slip renter on the waiting list decline a slip when offered, they may remain on the list, but their application will be placed at the end of the list at that time.
- Should a slip leased to a non-owner be required to accommodate a current property owner, the displacement will be on the basis of “last in, first out” when possible. The non-property owner to be displaced will be given a minimum of one month to remove their vessel(s) from the Marina.
- If a property owner sells his vessel to another property owner, the purchasing property owner is not entitled to the slip unless there is no one on the waiting list.
- If a property owner sells his vessel with the intent to replace it with another vessel, he may retain his slip provided that the slip rental fee continues to be paid and that the new vessel will fit his/her slip or that suitable arrangements to exchange slips can be made with the Harbormaster.