What We Believe:
- The Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in
His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His sacrifice
on the cross and His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the
right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church,
and in His personal return in power and glory.
- For the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: that the saved are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that the lost are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class difference.